We had a lot of great content shared in 2021, thanks for being around for it. Here are the Top 10 most read posts we pushed out this year.
- What’s the difference between a color commentator and a play-by-play announcer? (by Aaron Manfull)
- B.L. v. Mahanoy: A New Case in Scholastic Journalism Law (by Bradley Wilson)
- The BIG 50: A list of quick hitter content ideas that your staff can use to drive traffic to your website (by Michael Reeves)
- Avoiding copyright issues and staying safe when using photos and other content (by Mark Webber)
- I’m adviser Callie Williams, and this is my newsroom… (by Aaron Manfull)
- Rethink Grading…Again (by Tracy Anderson)
- How to help students be savvy about analytics (by Amanda Bright)
- 60 Second Docs a great source of inspiration (by Michelle Balmeo)
- Looking for some TikTok ideas for your student newsroom account? Poynter and Taylor Blatchford offer some help (by Aaron Manfull)
- How Students Can Excel in Narrative Portion of JOY Portfolios (by Tracy Anderson)
Thanks for sticking with us in 2021 and look forward to sharing even more with you in 2022.