Here Are the Top 10 Most Read Posts Created in 2020
We had a lot of great content shared in 2020, thanks for being around for it. Here are the Top 10 most read posts we pushed out this year.
- Screencastify makes it easy (and free!) to record, edit, share videos (by Sarah Nichols)
- Here are Some Assignment Options for Broadcast Students in Distance/Online Learning Environments (by AJ Chambers)
- Tip to Organize Your Virtual Learning (by AJ Chambers)
- Some Distance Learning Project Options for Broadcast Journalism Classes (by Aaron Manfull)
- How To Add Subtitles or Captions to Your Videos in Adobe Premiere with This Tutorial from Adobe In A Minute (by Aaron Manfull)
- 30 Days of Instagram for Publication Students (by Courtney Hanks)
- Join JEA Digital Media’s Tracy Anderson and Two Radio Professionals Sept. 28 to Talk About How You Can Make a Difference In Your Community with Podcasts (by Tracy Anderson)
- How to easily add audio clips recorded in a different app to Adobe Premiere Rush (by Aaron Manfull)
- Installing Adobe Creative Cloud on Computers at Home for Remote Learning (by Jonathan Rogers)
- Google Autodraw is a quick way to create copyright-free icons (by Michelle Balmeo)
Thanks for sticking with us in 2020 and look forward to sharing even more with you in 2021.