Our Most Read Posts in 2022
2022 was another great year for us as we continued to grow and added some great resources to the site. Here are our 10 most read posts published on the site from 2022. Have you checked them all out?
- Looking for an easier way to create calendars in Indesign? Check out the Calendar Wizard script – by Aaron Manfull
- Use Adobe Premiere to level up your TikTok videos. Here’s how to set up a vertical workspace and export – by Aaron Manfull
- Here’s an easy way to stabilize shaky video footage in Adobe Premiere Pro – by Aaron Manfull
- There’s an easy way to grab a screenshot from your video in Adobe Premiere – by Aaron Manfull
- Include frequently used links in Slack Channel Topic and Description areas for easy access – by Aaron Manfull
- We’ll be online-only next year, and that’s OK – by Jim Streisel
- If you’re looking to find music that students will like using in their video and podcast productions, check out Artlist – by Aaron Manfull
- Adobe Eduction Summit Online at the end of July with new Creative Cloud Resources – by Jonathan Rogers
- Frame.io is now fully integrated with Adobe Premiere and it’s a great way to share projects for review – Aaron Manfull
- 5 Tips to battle burnout for advisers and their journalists – by Spencer O’Daniel
We look forward to sharing more with you in 2023.