We’ve got a list of Adobe tutorials from the web we’ve been curating here and we’ve long advocated for using Lynda/Linkedin Learning for students and advisers to learn programs. Let’s add one more great resource into the mix and that’s Adobe’s “Adobe for Education” channel on Youtube.
The channel has a variety of playlists, courses and tutorials with new ones being added all the time. Here are a few that you might be interested in:
- Playlist: Make Impactful Videos for Social Media
- Playlist: Learn Premiere Rush Video
- Course: Basic Principals of Design
- Playlist: Podcasting in the Classroom
- Playlist: Learn Adobe Spark
Definitely a resource to bookmark and share with staffs as a helpful resource throughout the year.