I had the opportunity to catch Adobe Max in person this year and the experience was a great one. I will be sharing with you all, in the coming weeks, much of what was new to me and ideas I came up with while I was there to help move high school journalism programs forward.
In the meantime, Adobe shares a great archive of their keynotes and sessions from the conference. I frequently used them in class last year and even watched some sessions I wasn’t able to hit because they conflicted with others I was in.
You can find the full list of videos here.
Here are a few that stick out to me that could be of interest to high school journalists and their advisers:
- Audio Essentials: Things You Need to Know to Edit Audio Like a Pro
- Podcasting 101: Elevating Your Brand with On-Demand Audio
- Professional Title Design in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Quick Tips for Creating Videos for Social Media
- Working Efficiently in Adobe Premiere Pro
That’s a few, but seriously, I could link to all of them there are so many good ones that could help you or someone in your program out.
Again, the full list of videos is here, but if you’d rather just wait and have me pick out some takeaways, keep tuned in here as I will be sharing them for the next few weeks.
Next year, Adobe Max will be held Oct. 19-21 in Los Angeles. You can get more information about it here.