Our 12 Most Read Posts from 2012
2012 was a big year for us. We added the “Guide to Broadcast and Video” and continued building upon the foundation we began years ago. Here are our 10 most read posts of the past year. Did you read them all?
- How to Use iMovie on the iPad – This post features three video tutorials on using this video editing app.
- Avoid Copyright and Use Royalty Free Music for Video Production – A nice list of Royalty Free music links here compiled by Don Goble.
- Sync Multiple Email Accounts to the iPhone – It’s a post from 2011 but came in at #3 on our list.
- 13 Steps for Creating a Student News Package – 13 is a lucky number with this list that is a must for your broadcast and video reporters.
- You can use Indesign CS 5.5 to make Interactive buttons. Here’s a tutorial to show you how. – This post is from the 2012 National High School Journalist of the Year Kelsey Bell.
- Sample Combined Editorial Policy for High School Student Media – Have a different editorial policy for each of your high school staffs? Consider adopting one that includes them all.
- 3 Places to Find Premium Responsive WordPress Themes for Your News Site – Responsive sites were all the buzz in 2012. Is your theme responsive?
- 10 Essentials to Starting a Broadcast Program – Everything here from setting expectations and branding an image to creating student leaders and mastering skills.
- How to Generate Story Ideas for Broadcast – Another great post by Don Goble. It’s really a great list for any medium.
- 5 Digital Media Sites You Should be Reading – With so many great sites out there, it’s often tough to figure out where to start. These are 5 great places.
Did you have a favorite that you read in the last year that didn’t make our list? We’d love to hear what struck you as one of your favorites in the comments below.
Hope 2013 is great to you!