The first thing you need to do is login to your Facebook account, go to your page, and click on the “See All” link in your Admins box on the right column.
Adding multiple administrator to a Facebook Page is a pretty easy process. One misconception many have is that they have to be Facebook friends with someone they want to add as an admin to a page. That’s not the case. As long as you know the email address the individual uses for Facebook, you can add them with a couple clicks of a button without friending them. This makes managing administrators of Facebook Pages much easier for advisers who are not friends with members of their staff.
To add another admin to your Facebook Page, follow these steps:
- Login to your Facebook account and call up your page.
- On the right column of the page there is a box called “Admins.”
- In that box there is a link named “See All.” Click on that.
- From there, you just type in the person’s name (if you’re their friend) or the email that’s connected to their Facebook account (if you’re not their friend).
- Click “Save Changes” and you’ve added them.